Yesterday was the first anniversary of the first post on this blog. I would like to thank all my loyal readers for their support, encouragement, and participation over the past year. When I started this blog, I did not believe that I would have sufficient material for an entire year of posts (I am sure that others thought likewise). Not only did I finish the year, but I will b”n be posting more in the future. There is much unfinished business regarding eruvin to attend to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 - The Brooklyn Eruv and the Sidewalk Eruvin: A Necessary Clarification
לעורר לב הטועים לויט די וואָס זענען מתנגד צו יעדן עירוב אין ברוקלין, זענען פאַראַן צוויי הויפּט טענות קעגן דעם עירוב: אַן הלכה׳דיגע טענה און...
-
Introduction The Jewish Community of St. Louis St. Louis’s Jewish history dates back to at least 1807 when Joseph Philpson, the earliest kno...
-
Part of an ongoing commentary on the bias against city eruvin. One of the recent controversies regarding eruvin has been the establishment ...
-
Stay tuned for an exposé on an eruv builder based out of Chicago who travels across America, actively seeking flaws in community eruvin . ...
No comments:
Post a Comment