Monday, August 11, 2008

My Answer to Some Critique

Lately, someone disseminated a response to my critical comments on The Jewish Tribune diatribe against the NW London Eruv. Clearly they left out the ikar, and it is obviously because they have no rejoinder. Even though I would rather not involve myself in a petty debate, however, as Chazal say v’da mah shtashiv… I feel that it is incumbent on me to answer. Nevertheless, since I don’t deem this a worthwhile argument, I will only post it in the comment section for those of you who are interested.

Update 1 – See comment section.
Update 2 – See comment section.

No comments:

PART 3: THE TRUTH REGARDING THE STAMFORD HILL ERUV

Their argument: But the Mishnah Berurah argues that most poskim uphold asu rabbim u’mevatlei mechitzta , so according to most poskim the...